At present, dot matrix laser technology is a new medical beauty technology most concerned by the global skin and plastic industry. It is a minimally invasive treatment between invasive and non-invasive. It not only has the rapid and significant effect of invasive treatment, but also has the advantages of less side effects and short recovery time of non-invasive treatment.
1、 Working principle
Dot matrix laser therapy is to evenly punch tiny holes on the skin with laser, and then cause a series of skin biochemical reactions, so as to achieve the effect of tightening, rejuvenating and removing color spots.
2、 Treatment scope
- Remove acne and scars, especially acne scars, trauma scars, surgical scars and frostbite scars;
- Remove wrinkles: wrinkles on hands, neck and face (especially those around the mouth and eyes), reduce deep head lifting lines, stretch marks and skin relaxation;
- Treat skin superficial pigmented diseases such as freckles, coffee spots, senile spots and other pigmented diseases, and improve chloasma;
- Improve photoaging skin and coarse pores, and thicken the dermis.
3、 Advantages of lattice laser
- It has the dual effects of instant gasification and firming and long-term stimulation of collagen proliferation, and has the effect of rejuvenating the skin;
- Completely achieve the effect of traditional exfoliation treatment;
- The recovery time after treatment is greatly shortened: the epidermis will completely heal within 8 hours, and you can wash your face and take a bath. In about 4-5 days, the scab at the small white spot will fall off, and the skin will return to its normal appearance. The internal collagen regeneration can last up to 6 months or even 6 years.