Under what circumstances can we not do dot matrix laser? It is a good way to treat acne and birthmark by laser, which can stimulate the skin for a long time.
Under what circumstances can we not do dot matrix laser
(1) Under what circumstances can we not do dot matrix laser
- Scar constitution;
- severe diabetes and hypertension;
- Mental patients, or those with high expectations for treatment;
- Active vitiligo, psoriasis and systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Pregnancy or lactation;
- Those who have used chemical peeling, grinding and other skin changes;
- People who use retinoic acid;
- Those who are unwilling to accept the risk of sunscreen and grinding after operation;
(2) Advantages of lattice laser
- Generally, the dot matrix laser only needs 2-7 times of treatment, which can weaken the acne marks and stimulate the regeneration of collagen and fiber in the dermis, so that the skin of beauty seekers can reshape a satisfactory effect.
- Dot matrix laser treatment of skin has no side effects and no pain in the treatment process, which is a very safe and fast method.
- Dot matrix laser not only has the effect of acne and freckle removal, but also can whiten and tender the skin and effectively solve the problem of large pores.
- After dot matrix laser surgery, there is no recovery period, and you can go to work the next day without affecting your daily life.
It is recommended to go to a regular hospital for surgery. If you have other questions, please consult the online customer service of our platform.